Show and Shine Entrant Information
The Modified Live team know how to put on a show & shine competition and 2012 is no different, for the second year running we are teaming up with car care professionals KLEERS.
For the Show & Shine, KLEERS are headlining our 'Best in Scene' competiton, there are 5 categories
Winners will receive detailing packs from the KLEERS range of superb car care products on the day.
What do you need to do? Its simple, just see which category your car falls into, contact us for an entry form and register yourself into the competition. We do not operate any fixed number of cars or any pre event system. We can accomodate a large or small number of entries, all of which will be judged on the day by KLEERS based on the category and on what they see and find on the day which is completely unbiased!
DOWNLOAD SHOW AND SHINE BOOKING FORM - CLICK IMAGE BELOW
The Show and Shine ' Best in Scene ' categories are as follows :-
- Smooth, colour coded paint work, wide rims with stretched rubber is what were looking for here.
- Custom interiors and subtle styling with natty twists all add to the Euro flavour.
- Class is open to any age of vehicle
- Manufacturer must be European brand
- Were looking for vehicles that would look at home on the streets of Tokyo.
- Genuine Modifications from Japanese brand body kit suppliers and tuners.
- Vehicle manufacturer must be of Japanese origin.
- Class is open to UK & Imported vehicles of any age.
- Is your ride producing some serious horse power
- Big turbo’s, intercoolers and mad modifications are what were looking for.
- This class is open to vehicle’s that have been seriously performance enhanced
- Vehicle must be producing 50% more power than standard
- Trendy modifications to old school cars.
- Can be OEM but with a modified twist.
- Vehicle must be built before 1992 and is open to any manufacturer.
- Anything goes, something crazy, trendy, hot right now or yesterday
- All styles, manufacturers and trends, overall impact and ‘complete’ projects required.
All Show and Shine entries must be posted / emailed back to us prior to the show taking place. All show and shine entrants must still purchase normal entry tickets for the event either in advance or on the day.
The show an shine will be judged by KLEERS according to what they see on the day and the winners will be announced on the main Time Attack podium at around 1600hrs on the day.
All winners will be publicised after the event here on the website.
The Show and Shine competition is run by Kleers directly, the principle contact for entries and information is Caroline, please contact Caroline if you need further information : firstname.lastname@example.org